[opencms-dev] Opencms Bullseye not showing up after admin login

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Sun Dec 7 17:34:09 CET 2014

Still I am having problem with direct editing.

I login to workplace , and then browse the website to see if Bulls eye
shows up
but no Bulls eye and I noticed browsing the website logs me off from
workplace.

Why browsing web site should log me off from Workplace ?

Any idea that might help resolving this issue ?
This is really blocking my work and updating website.

Thanks
Babak