[opencms-dev] Problem mit solr online and multi-sites

Petronio Emilia emilia.petronio at sed.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 18 14:53:57 CET 2014

Multi-site installation: when the page with  the search element is clicked ONLINE,  the search element is not rendered (therefore no search is possible). OFFLINE  no problem.

openmcs 9.01,  my  multisite installation has 3 sites:

site1:      /sites/default/
site2: /sites/siteA
site3: /sites/siteB

for siteA and siteB  I have created a clone of the module "com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters",  therefore the search on each site is carried out by the search function of the site module (that is ch.ethz.siteA.bootstrap.formatters/search/search.jsp and ch.ethz.siteB.bootstrap.formatters/search/search.jsp  respectively).
For all sites the online search uses the standard solr online index, the  index source is solr_source with the default resources (/sites/,/shared/,/system/galleries/).
Should I change the resources, how? I also added to the resources "/sites/siteA/ "and "/sites/siteB/", but the problem remains.

I would very appreciate your support!
Thank you very much in advance and best regards

Gib mir bitte Bescheid

Mietta Petronio
Schweizerischer Erdbebendienst