[opencms-dev] How can insert java/jsp in my XSD ?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed Nov 19 12:43:54 CET 2014

Hi List,

I need show dynamic information in my xmlcontent, but idea customwidget
dont work for search reference request url because call many iframeĀ“s.

My idea is create my news.xsd nut type jsp, but i have problem:
The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or
markup. Nested exception: The content of elements must consist of
well-formed character data or markup.

When insert:
<%
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
org.opencms.file.CmsObject cmso = cms.getCmsObject();
%>
<layout element="Jogo" widget="DisplayWidget" configuration="<%=
cmso.getRequestContext().getFolderUri() %>"/>

I try insert only call objects, but occour exception well-formed character:
<%
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
org.opencms.file.CmsObject cmso = cms.getCmsObject();
%>
<layout element="Jogo" widget="DisplayWidget" configuration="test"/>

Some idea for i create xsd with information dynamic, without custom widget?

Regards

--
*www.solutioncms.com <http://www.solutioncms.com>The Brazilian Official
Provider OpenCms*