[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5 /sites not accessable

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Mon Nov 24 17:04:54 CET 2014

Curiosity... Are you configure domainA, domainB, etc, different tomcat´s
connector, in others ports? In nginx you make transparent proxy ? You don´t
use Apache Httpd ? Can you tell if this problem happens using ProxyPass or
mod_jk (Apache Httpd) ?

Regards

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am having a strange problem with OpenCms 9.5, Tomcat 7 and NGINX.
> The system behaves as expected: NGINX acts as a proxy, I cann log in and
> access all /sites and /system folders and the /shared folder. However I
> cannot access /sites directly?!?
> Did someone encounter this problem with 9.5?
>
> I know that this issue occurred with 8.x when the proxy forwarded host
> name did not match the configured workplace host. But in this case both
> names matches.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> \Fabian

*www.solutioncms.com <http://www.solutioncms.com>The Brazilian Official