[opencms-dev] Java Expression Language EL Question

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Thu Nov 20 09:23:42 CET 2014

So I did a bit of research and found that all usable taglibs are defined
in the */WEB-INF/config/opencms-vfs.xml

*    <loader class="org.opencms.loader.CmsJspLoader">
                     <param
name="taglib.cms">http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms</param>

but still can't figure how to translate ${cms.element.id} or
${cms.element.settings.boxschema}