[opencms-dev] Java Expression Language EL Question

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Thu Nov 20 17:56:09 CET 2014

And with doing a bit more research found that
http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms is mapped to /WEB-INF/opencms.tld in
web.xml

     <jsp-config>
         <taglib>
<taglib-uri>http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/opencms.tld</taglib-location>
         </taglib>
     </jsp-config>

So CMsJspLoader is going to load taglib.cms from /WEB-INF/opencms.tld
but still can't track cms.element in tag library file.
does CMsJspLoader actually instantiate cms object when it loads it ?

even I don't know how ${cms.locale} is being translated.

Thanks for help.

Babak