[opencms-dev] OpenCms changes relative ressource links to absolute links to the workplace

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Dec 2 17:03:36 CET 2014

Hi David,
I had a similar problem in older versions of OpenCms, when requesting the workplace with a different domain than configured in the workplace-server node of opencms-system.xml.
Example:
Request: http://123.456.789/opencms/opencms/system/login/
Workplace-server: http://www.mydomain.com/opencms/opencms/system/login/

Now, when editing pages links are translated to http://123.456.789/...

I don’t know, if this problem still exists.

Another thing: Did you try changing absolute link generation to relative link generation in your OpenCms config? I never used it, but maybe that helps.

Best regards
Kai