[opencms-dev] Auto-generate siblings

stefano d'abbrunzo stefano.dabbrunzo at hotmail.it
Thu Dec 18 10:56:33 CET 2014

Hi. I am designing a multi-language web using OpenCms 9.5 and I need to create siblings of all the pages. I have a sctructure folder for each language and I have modified the opencms-system.xml file to work properly. The question is: I would like to create siblings of a page for all the languajes when I create a page for the default language, and I need the process to be automatically. How can I generate all the siblings automatically without human intervention, once I have created a page for the default language? Is this possible?

Hi

Stefano

Inviata da Windows Mail