[opencms-dev] OAMP Web form module v8 2.0.2 in OpenCms 9.5

Harald Herrmann herrmann at inexweb.de
Tue Jan 6 09:10:38 CET 2015

I could find a workaround for this problem:

The web form element can be dragged into a nested container that is controlled by
width instead of type.

<cms:container
  name="${containerName}"
  width="${cms.element.settings.containerWidth}">
</cms:container>

A. Zahner, thanks for the hint!

Dear mailing list,

I am trying to integrate the web form module in OpenCms 9.5, but in offline direct
edit mode, I am unable to drop a web form element into a nested container.
Only the root container (the one that is contained in the containerpage template)
is available as drop target.
I have tested this on the OpenCms demo website.

Kind regards,
Harald Herrmann

--

*Harald Herrmann
Backend Entwickler*

www.inexweb.de[1]

Geschäftsführung: Ralf Emanuel | HRB 10 160 Amtsgericht Neuss | USt.-Id: DE 205
547 336

--------
[1] http://www.inexweb.de