[opencms-dev] Does Alkacon OAMP Calendar 2.0.0 work with openCMS 9.5?

Grohmann Till Till.Grohmann at x-tention.at
Mon Jan 12 09:21:37 CET 2015

I installed the Alkacon Calendar in my openCMS-Test-Installation. Everything seemed to be ok.
When I add a Calendar-View to a page, I can only see two arrow-buttons, a button today, the three buttons Month, Week and Day and the loading-icon.
When I click on Week an then on Month I can see the the first row of the Month and when I click afterwards on Week I can see the actual week and the month-view does not work again.
In my console I get a  get a "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function fullcalendar.min.js.101".
Is this a configuration-problem or does this module not work with openCMS 9.5?

Greetings
Till

Till Grohmann
Software Development
x-tention Informationstechnologie GmbH
Römerstraße 80A, 4600 Wels, Austria
tel +43 7242 2155-6438, fax +43 7242 2155-6305
mail till.grohmann at x-tention.at<mailto:till.grohmann at x-tention.at>, web www.x-tention.at <http://www.x-tention.at>

UID ATU51724406, FN 208008w Landesgericht Wels

[ Disclaimer for x-tention.at ]

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return the email to the sender and delete this message and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

Email messages may be monitored and/or
recorded by x-tention Informationstechnologie GmbH.

Thank you for your co-operation.