[opencms-dev] How to display or add calendar event into calendar view in opencms 9.0.1

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Thu Jan 15 05:33:33 CET 2015

Hi All,
            I have asked this question on 13th January 2015 but i don;t
know why i am not getting answers to my question. Is my question not
properly structure or something else let me know, So with the hope i am
asking a question again.  I want to display a calendar which can display
upcoming event and and if possible send notification for via email and
sms. For this task, I have downloaded and installed OAMP Calendar Module
successfully. I have also drag & drop calendar view on the page and
created three page for cal-entery, cal-view, and cal-serial and also
configured detail pages in .config file. I have drag & drop calendar entry
from ADE toolbar and configured but this entry not displayed in the
calendar view on particular date. How i can achieve this please tell and
help me on this problem,

With Regards
Manoj Kumar Sharma