[opencms-dev] quirk after the setup dialog of OpenCms (9.5.0 but previous ones also)

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 15 09:17:14 CET 2015

An all time quirk with the OpenCms setup dialog to me is the following.

When e.g. the installation of OpenCms (say 9.5.0 after its 65000 lines)
has ended, there is normally a green check box or at least a friendly
looking message, saying that the installation was successful and whether
one would like to read the Release Notes. Once done this you are said
good bye in a friendly manner.

I did that once when I accidently sat by at the moment the setup had
just ended.

But when coming back to the browser after some time, say the next
morning, you will find a dialog that the mizard has now been disabled
and you see this red cross and no asking to read the release notes.

How come?