[opencms-dev] siblings of a container element in formatter

Dominic Rothemel dominic at rothemel.de
Tue Feb 3 12:27:20 CET 2015

Good day,
hope someone can help me with a short answer before I despair!

I use OpenCms 9.0.1 and would like to respond in a formatter to whether
a content (a container element) has a sibling or not.
I do not get this information here. I only see the Siblings of the
container page (index.html).

When I use java code in the formatter, I´m only able to access the
values of the container page. When I'm in the jstl part, although I can
access the path of the elements, but not to the siblings.

Thanks in advance!
Best reagards,

Dominic