[opencms-dev] siblings of a container element in formatter

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Feb 3 13:22:43 CET 2015

Hi Dominic,
there is are some good OpenCms tags and EL functions described here http://documentation.opencms.org/typical-tasks/writing-jsps/

HTH

Best regards
Kai

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Dominic Rothemel
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015 12:27
An: Opencms Dev
Betreff: [opencms-dev] siblings of a container element in formatter

Good day,
hope someone can help me with a short answer before I despair!

I use OpenCms 9.0.1 and would like to respond in a formatter to whether a content (a container element) has a sibling or not.
I do not get this information here. I only see the Siblings of the container page (index.html).

When I use java code in the formatter, I´m only able to access the values of the container page. When I'm in the jstl part, although I can access the path of the elements, but not to the siblings.

Thanks in advance!
Best reagards,

Dominic