[opencms-dev] using the sitemap editor in 9.5.0 - creating a child page

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Feb 9 11:01:44 CET 2015

While I'm getting acquainted with the GUI (drag and drop based) sitemap
editor in OpenCms 9.5.0 I find it
tedious that when you create a child page when building the sites'
hierarchy, that a new page is always prepended in front of the existing
ones.

I'm forced to revert the order afterwards and append the new page to the
already created ones.
This is somehow in contradiction to the normal flow of working top down,
or left to right.

When you are writing words in a left to right oriented language, you are
putting also words one after the other and not the new word in front of
the first one.

Why is that and can this order be reverted to "normal"?