[opencms-dev] Error - For input string: "; "

Alfonso Matesanz Arribas ama at interior.es
Mon Feb 9 10:41:16 CET 2015

When editing a index file I get this error when trying to save it.

Here's the rest of the error message:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URLDecoder: Illegal hex characters in escape (%) pattern - For input string: "; "

The server cannot complete the request because it encountered an error.

I use OpenCms 7.0.5 version

It has been working fine, and I was editing another field when this happened. I changed from Internet Explorer 9 to Mozilla but I get the same mistake. Besides I lost the toolbar.

Any help would be much appreciated really I´m a beginner with opencms.

Thanks in advance,