[opencms-dev] building a download page

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Thu Mar 5 12:20:58 CET 2015

Hi Christoph,

you can install Metamesh's RFS / VFS Driver developed by Stephan Hartmann,
the driver is on Github.

We are using this driver for many years to build very large Video Centers
and store large files for download, etc.
The files are delivered from RFS directly thorugh apache and you can see
your files in VFS and intergrate them into your pages.

Driver on Github:
https://github.com/stephan-hartmann/opencms-rfs-driver

and a short install guide here:

https://www.cloudssky.com/en/blog/OpenCms-RFS-VFS-Driver/

By the way, the driver is integrated also in the OpenCms for UCS appliance,
which I posted some days ago on this list.

Kind Regards,
Arash

Try OpenCms For UCS For Free <https://cloudssky.com/en/solutions/index.html>

Like <https://www.facebook.com/cloudssky> | Follow