[opencms-dev] R: R: R: Webform module, Jcaptcha and Java 1.8

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Tue Mar 10 12:04:51 CET 2015

Hi Tobias, good to know

I did the switch to kapctha at that time more or less (maybe 3 years ago)
because I found the jcapthca security on my site had been broken (found a
lot of spam)

I didn’t know it is not developed anymore, but I can say that since then I
didn’t have any problems with kaptcha

If anyone has other suggestion is welcome :)

Bye, Lisa