[opencms-dev] OpenCmsHtml and HtmlWidget (OpenCms 9.5)

] Code Create [ ocms at code-create.de
Wed Mar 18 10:29:36 CET 2015

Hi,

no matter what browser I use, the OpenCmsHtml text field I defined with
an HtmlWidget layout in my xmlcontent type xsd, shows only some standard
row of formatting buttons in the xmlcontent form based editor, but no
anchor, link, source, etc.. buttons.
I didn't change the configuration, neither in ...vfs.xml nor in the xsd,
so, the default configuration should be used.

Do I have to do some special configuration anywhere else?

Strange enough, if I remove the "layout" tag for the OpenCmsHtml field
in my xsd, but add a "configuration" attribute to the widget tag in the
...vfs.xml, some buttons I define there show up, like "link" and
"unlink", but e. g. "source" does not show up.

Thanx for ideas/hints about whats going on here:)

Kind regards, Bernd