[opencms-dev] Problem with lucene - Old Generation Memory

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:24:42 CET 2015

I have recently had problems in some scenarios: 3G memory was too short
under stress testing if the requested pages were aggregating many elements.
I'm afraid that no one can tell you exactly what your numbers must be.
These depend lastly upon your pages design and your traffic requirements.

Alberto