[opencms-dev] Problem with lucene - Old Generation Memory

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Fri Mar 27 14:22:31 CET 2015

Hi Alberto,

In my case, the project I have 8000 visits per day and ~150-300 users
actives, we change now configurations for this:
-Xms1536M -Xmx3072M -XX:NewRatio=1 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled

I find reference work with sucess for index 22 GB.

I'm waiting (with faith) to see if this change of parameters will solve.

Regards,

Deiverson