[opencms-dev] Problem with lucene - Old Generation Memory

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:55:05 CET 2015

Hi Deiveron,

8000 visits per day are not really that much (about max. 10 to 30 request
per minute?). I'd benchmark the memory footprint of your typical requests.
You are probably performing some memory-expensive operations. On the other
hand, 3 GB memory is still a bit tight for production. Don't forget that at
the same time you could have publication operations and indexations in
background also competing for memory.

Good luck!

Alberto