[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 9.5 + Firebird 2.5 infinite modules importing during Setup

Maxim Smyatkin smyatkinmaxim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:42:02 CEST 2015

Hello again :)
The problem wasn't in Firebird support - it was in JPA support. Looks like
when password hashing has been added it wasn't tested with JPA. The results
are:
1) bug in setup while creating guest user and;
2) but in login while verifying passwords.

I created pull request <https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/pull/314> and
some details can be found there.