[opencms-dev] Exporting a sitemap?

pyrofire at viamais.net pyrofire at viamais.net
Wed Jun 17 22:23:32 CEST 2015

Thanks.
Em Ter, Jun 16, 2015 às 12:05, "Jose Fermin Athie Campollo"  escreveu: Hi!

I understand you are talking about the element for seo sitemap right?
I prefer that  contents team create the seo sitemap in production environment but if is not your case you could see the next pages:

http://arquivo.bng-galiza.org/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentation_migration/content.html (http://arquivo.bng-galiza.org/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentation_migration/content.html)
It's also in the wiki http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Upgrading_from_OpenCms_7.x#Migrating_from_OpenCms_7.x_to_OpenCms_8_or_later (http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Upgrading_from_OpenCms_7.x#Migrating_from_OpenCms_7.x_to_OpenCms_8_or_later)
but  I prefered the first one.
Regards