[opencms-dev] issue with content manager

Ashish Shekhar ashish.shekharcsc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:43:59 CEST 2015

Thanks Filip. I am able to add empty container into the containerpage.

I am able to add the content on the page through empty container but I want
to add content between the HTML element.

How can I make it dynamic. The Title and content marked yellow below should
be fetch by content type.

free just please</p><br />

I have replaced the above whole piece of html with <cms:container
name="centercontainer" type="center" width="500" maxElements="8"
detailview="true"/> for which I am able to drag and drop of user defined
content type. How can I make it dynamic so that the proper alignment and
css would be implemented and content looks good.
Could you please point to the right tutorial/guide? Any example would be
helpful.

Thanks,
Ashish