[opencms-dev] Problem with migration 8.5.2 to 9.5.2 - my groups and user dont liked

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Mon Jul 13 23:06:04 CEST 2015

Hi List,

I'm finishing to perform the migration from a 8.5.2 version of the project
to 9.5.2 , however I have a big problem.

I have 35 groups and 200 users created in version 8.5.2 , but when
importing to version 9.5.2, users are not tied to the groups they should
belong , the list of roles and groups is empty , I wonder if anyone knows
how to solve this.

I need to preserve users and version 8.5.2 to version 9.5.2 groups.

Thank you for advance,

Deiverson

--
*www.solutioncms.com <http://www.solutioncms.com>The Brazilian Official