[opencms-dev] logging and listing content changes

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 15 12:01:53 CEST 2015

For a while now - I asked a couple of times here on this list to no
avail  - I'm seeking for the following facilities in OpenCms: (9.5.x
that is)

1) where can I log, which resources have been published with the most
recent publish? Or published during the last
     epoche?

2) Compile a list of all files/resources in the VFS since a point in
time sorted by time and author.

If anyone could contribute I'd be grateful.