[opencms-dev] logging and listing content changes

Lorenz Lammersdorf lorenz.lammersdorf at kernbrand.ch
Wed Jul 15 12:14:20 CEST 2015

hi,

1) you'll findthe list of published items if you click "queue" and then
the little magnifier symbol in front of the list entry. you'll get
something like:

Publishing resources ...
Updating JSP loader cache...
Updating file
/system/modules/ch.bla.www/classes/ch/bla/www/workplace.properties ... o.k.
.. JSP loader cache updated
Publishing files ...
( 1 / 1 ) Publishing file
/system/modules/ch.bla.www/classes/ch/bla/www/workplace.properties ... o.k.
... finished publishing files
Statistics: published files: 1, published folders: 0, deleted folders:
0, duration: 00:00:00
... the resources have been published
Writing export points ...
Writing export point
/system/modules/ch.bla.www/classes/ch/bla/www/workplace.properties ... o.k.
... finished writing the export points
Updating search index "Online project EN (VFS)"
( 1 ) Indexing file
/system/modules/ch.bla.www/classes/ch/bla/www/workplace.properties ... o.k.
... finished updating search index "Online project EN (VFS)"
Updating search index "Online project DE (VFS)"
( 1 ) Indexing file
/system/modules/ch.bla.www/classes/ch/bla/www/workplace.properties ... o.k.
... finished updating search index "Online project DE (VFS)"
Updating search index "Solr Online"
( 1 ) Indexing file
/system/modules/ch.bla.www/classes/ch/bla/www/workplace.properties ... o.k.
... finished updating search index "Solr Online"

it shows the last 100 publish jobs by default, you may change that
number in opencms-system.xml (look for <publishmanager><history-size>)

2) never done this, but probably
http://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/core/org/opencms/db/generic/CmsHistoryDriver.html#readAllAvailableVersions%28org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext,%20org.opencms.util.CmsUUID%29
helps.

regards