[opencms-dev] Help for nested container example-with screenshot

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Sun Jul 26 22:08:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

you could have a look at
http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/demos/advanced-container-usage/
.
The trick is to add a body to the container tag:

<cms:container>

     <!-- Here goes you placeholder HTML (JSP-Code) -->

</cms:container>

The placeholder is only shown offline. That's because it should only
contain hints for editors, where content can be put - and, as you want
to use it, help to provide an impression on the final, content-ful, layout.

Best, Daniel.