[opencms-dev] Migrate OpenCms from 7.5.4 version to 9.5.2

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:45:44 CEST 2015

Hi Ricardo,

to get a clean, new system, meanwhile I prefer to do a fresh setup of
9.5.2 and import cms contents by exporting them from the old system.

Tricky stuff we always come across:
- Cms-Search (new Lucene/Solr versions)
- Custom Widgets
- Vfs structure: /.../newsletter.html vs. /newsletter/index.html - the
latter is necessary to use the sitemap editor properly

And keep in mind that groups can't have a parent group any more (in case
you used that to set permissions)

Best,
Tobias