[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1: error with folder sites

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Aug 28 11:59:35 CEST 2015

Hi Fabian,
I cannot tell you, because my workmate did the configuration.
But we have a test system, which uses the (almost) same configuration. And it works on that system.
I made a DB dump from the customer system. I am importing that on my local system to see, if it has something to do with the production system, or if it is a problem in the database.
Best regards
Kai