[opencms-dev] GitHub Labels: issues live-cycle and roadmap

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Oct 1 14:39:32 CEST 2015

+1

Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Alberto Gallardo
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015 07:37
An: The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
Betreff: [opencms-dev] GitHub Labels: issues live-cycle and roadmap

Hi Alkacon,

I was glad yesterday to see that you began again to apply github labels to issues. May I ask to update the label set and add corresponding labels for release 9.* and 10.*?

As a side note, I'd like to suggest to also lay out the grounds for providing more visibility for your current development and roadmap: how about creating new labels and milestones to manage the issues live-cycle? For a (probably overengineered) example: https://github.com/owncloud/android/labels. In my opinion, it'd suffice much less labels, but the current situation is a bit too opaque.

Regards and thank you for your product!

Alberto