[opencms-dev] GitHub Labels: issues live-cycle and roadmap

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Oct 1 15:12:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have added labels for the current releases. I am not sure, if more labels would help. Is there one, you would like to have?

Regarding a more transparent development and roadmap, we are currently discussing that internally. We will most likely do something in that direction. We just haven't decided yet, what exactly.

Regards,
Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org