[opencms-dev] CmsWidgetDialog JSP Instance

Washington Farias masterkey747747747 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:33:27 CEST 2015

Hello everyone, I have one problem with the class CmsWidgetDialog that
every time I try to instance the class appears an error, someone can help
me?

Code:
<%@page import="java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException"%>
<%@ page taglibs="cms" import="org.opencms.i18n.*,
org.opencms.util.*,
org.opencms.workplace.*,
org.opencms.jsp.*,
org.opencms.main.*
"%>

<%
CmsJspActionElement jAction = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);

CmsDialog jWidget = new CmsDialog(jAction);
CmsWidgetDialog wShow = new CmsWidgetDialog(jAction);
%>

<head>

</head>

<%
jWidget.htmlStart();
jWidget.htmlEnd();
%>

Error:
Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 15 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/sites/default/.content/functions/widgetsDevelopment.jsp
Cannot instantiate the type CmsWidgetDialog
12:
13:
14: CmsDialog jWidget = new CmsDialog(jAction);
15: CmsWidgetDialog wShow = new CmsWidgetDialog(jAction);

​Why this class not instantiate? This code is wrong?​

--
masterkey747747747 (at) gmail (dot) com