[opencms-dev] Edition problem Opencms 9.X with new Firefox 41.0

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Oct 7 19:25:55 CEST 2015

Sorry, I can't do that for every old version of OpenCms. Upgrading to version 9.0.1 or even better 9.5.2 will also fix a lot of other issues for you.

If that's not an option, take a look at the related commits https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/issues/350 and build the module yourself. Just check out the tag build_9_0_0, apply the changes and use the gradle task dist_org.opencms.ade.containerpage to build the module.

Or you could take a look at the Alkacon premium support options...

Regards,
Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org