[opencms-dev] how can make translator/localization in OpenCms 9.5.2?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Thu Oct 15 20:36:51 CEST 2015

Hi Jose,

Thank you for response...

I had seen these pages , the problem I'm facing is how do I know the new
keys that need to be translated in OpenCms 9.x If I take for example the
Spanish locale , does not have the ade folder
(/system/workplace/locale/es/messages/org/opencms/) while the German has
/system/workplace/locales/de/messages/org/opencms/.

This means that the German version of this more complete because it has the
translation of ADE messages into German.

The big problem I am facing is that I haven't reference whatsoever to add
new keys included in versions >9 . I make the translation into Brazilian
Portuguese in version 8.0.4, with the advancement of opencms versions of
many things they were pending to be translated and there's no way I know.

I would like to ask for suggestions on the best way for to have a reference
of the keys that were included?

I'm redoing the translation almost from scratch again , but I can not find
a productive way to do this , and have not found any documentation alkacon
about how I do it. How can know new keys they added? I need include new
keys translate in my module pt_br translation.