[opencms-dev] Problem updating 9.0.1 to 9.5.2

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 16 14:20:28 CEST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

I have not seen this issue before, but there is something you may want to try. Before following the upgrade instructions, import the module org.opencms.ade.config from the updater zip. That should resolve the 'Unknown resource type'-issue.

Regards,

Tobias

PS: Regarding the firefox issue, it seems like the latest firefox update to version 41.0.2 fixed it.

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org