[opencms-dev] Problem updating 9.0.1 to 9.5.2

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Fri Oct 16 16:08:51 CEST 2015

Hello,

> I have not seen this issue before, but there is something you may want
> to try. Before following the upgrade instructions, import the module
> org.opencms.ade.config from the updater zip. That should resolve the
> 'Unknown resource type'-issue.

thanks, that did the trick. I'm quite unsure how to solve such
situations on my own, and curious why you knew the problems source
without having seen that issue before. A know problem with the update
package?

> PS: Regarding the firefox issue, it seems like the latest firefox
> update to version 41.0.2 fixed it.

Nice, but I see this more as a reason to invest more into keeping our
systems current.

Regards,
Thorsten