[opencms-dev] Problem updating 9.0.1 to 9.5.2

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 16 16:26:39 CEST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

in this case I just knew the missing resource type is supplied by that module and had been introduced with OpenCms version 9.5.0. So I guessed importing the module first may help. I just wonder why we did not catch that when testing the upgrade wizard.

Regards,

Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org