[opencms-dev] tomcat error: FAIL - Application at context path /opencms could not be started

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 23 08:38:36 CEST 2015

Hi David,

this might be a memory issue. I am not familiar with Webfaction but looking at their website it states a default app memory of 512 MB, which may be to little to run OpenCms reliably.

That's is something I would check out with a local install first, where fiddling with Tomcat memory settings is easier.

Regards,

Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org