[opencms-dev] tomcat error: FAIL - Application at context path /opencms could not be started

David Boyle twoten at istop.com
Fri Oct 23 19:18:42 CEST 2015

It was the memory. I cut back the Java heap size from 400 meg to 200 and
the install went through. Webfaction suggested I run top through ssh
during the install and that was a very good idea. It acted as a keep
alive and I could watch the resources in real time. At the point where I
had always bombed I saw the cpu usage jump to 252%. But it went through
and now it's working. Thanks very much for the help!