[opencms-dev] How to migrate Opencms 9 Website from one cloud server to another cloud server

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Wed Oct 28 08:29:19 CET 2015

Hi All,

I have been assigned a task to migrate a opencms website which is
developed in OpenCms 9.0 version from one server to another server. I have
tried to export from adminstration area using export facility on local
system. But i am failed to do that. No custom module and pages were
imported.

Please help me to migrate opencms website from one server to another
server with action plan or step or some url to allow me a clean migration.

Cheers
Manoj Kumar Sharma