[opencms-dev] New div added in DOM in ADE on cms:contentload ??

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Oct 28 13:43:26 CET 2015

OK, thanks for answer :)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] De la part de Tobias Herrmann
Envoyé : mercredi 28 octobre 2015 10:29
À : The OpenCms mailing list
Objet : Re: [opencms-dev] New div added in DOM in ADE on cms:contentload ??

Hi,

this DIV is added to make some content collector info available to the container page editor. There is currently no way to turn this off.
We will probably look into this again to avoid these hidden HTML elements. But for the time being, you will have to find a workaround.

Regards,

Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Am 28.10.2015 um 10:13 schrieb Sandrine Prousteau:
> Hi,
>
> On 9.5.2, there is a

> rel="{"id":"8308a472-7d52-11e5-a70f-842b2bc0e1f6",
> "collectorParams":"/fr/carrieres/.navigation",&quo
> t;collectorName":"singleFile"}"></div>
>
> inserted where we do a
>
> <cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${subNavPath}">
>
> .
>
> Is this new DIV important? What is it for? Is there a config to not include it?
>
> It causes css break with our :first-child :nth-child.
>
> Thanks.

---