[opencms-dev] How to add css / js in preview popups in OpenCms 9.5.2?

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Oct 28 17:16:19 CET 2015

Hi !

All is in the object... ^^

I can see the site css in the back of my popup, which is opened from ADE, but the js is already run when I open the preview. I need to add small ones to customize the preview (for example activate a js behavior).

My preview is on a custom xmlcontent, associated with its custom Gallery. I have created a class extending A_CmsAdeGalleryWidget, and can select my contents in fields with its custom gallery. I have a formatter jsp associated with the xmlcontent in its xsd.

Thanks for your ideas... :)