[opencms-dev] No response from Premium support, Deserialization of core data failed, CmsSearchException

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Fri Oct 30 11:46:14 CET 2015

Hello,

> Are you did the tests before leaving for the production environment ?
> You should have recreated a candidate environment and have taken the
> test before production.

the test/dev environment wasn't identical to product environment, BUT
the same happened by now in three environments here, and I just wasn't
aware what to look for after update, as in test environment it seems to
work somehow, problems phenomenon was a bit different in other two.

Maybe I was a bit harsh, I think I must admit, that I'm just not able to
cope with the (in my eyes growing) complexity of the product. Not
everybody can take the complete source code and simply find out where
the specific problem is located in there. If you can, congratulations.
Additionally I'm no 24/7 OpenCms developer. That's why I looked for
help, even the paid for option. Which seams to work, but isn't the
fastest one...

Okay, end of whining, I just wanted to clarify, what happened to my
original posts problems. I hate it when people look for help, find
solution but do not share that afterwards.

Regards,
Thorsten