[opencms-dev] No response from Premium support, Deserialization of core data failed, CmsSearchException

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Fri Oct 30 11:01:33 CET 2015

I do not think that's enough to lose faith in the product, how much profit
you've succeeded with this opensource product? We must remember that if
some error happens , you have the source code to open and to fix...

If I put in the balance, the OpenCms brought more benefits than harm, has
11 years working with him...