[opencms-dev] Feed content from external source, e.g. eMail or RSS feed

Thomas Schmidt t.schmidt at md-network.de
Fri Nov 20 11:19:13 CET 2015

Hello,
many thanks for your reply !

The Excel OMAP Module looks from the first look like something has this functionality (I just would need to change datasource) - i’ll check it - many thanks for this hint.

The RSS Module looks like something generates RSS out of XML content - which means it is the way vice versa - or I’m wrong ?

Kind Regards
Thomas Schmidt