[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10 Alpha 2 available

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Dec 9 13:37:46 CET 2015

Dear OpenCms users,

OpenCms 10 Alpha 2 is now available for download.

Download this second alpha release to get an advance look of our modernized workplace user interface. It features a new file explorer with several improvements such as sorting by column, upload of files by drag & drop as well as in place editing of filename and title. Try out this alpha release to get a glimpse of the next OpenCms generation.

Full news and download link:
http://www.opencms.org/en/news/151209-opencms-10-alpha2.html

Please provide feedback regarding issues in OpenCms 10 Alpha 2 on our GitHub issue tracker:
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/issues

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts