[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.2: element author not able to log in to workspace

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Dec 10 12:48:37 CET 2015

Hi list,
I have a strange problem.
I created a user with role "Element Author" and Group "Users".
When I try to log in with that user, I get an error message, that the user does not have the permission to access the workplace.
That is strange, because the role description of an "Element Author" says "Users having this role may be able to edit content browsing the offline project."

Does anyone know, what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Kai