[opencms-dev] Folder name and title name conflict - OpenCms 9.0.1

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Tue Jan 19 17:37:12 CET 2016

Hi guys,

we found problem in OpenCms 9.0.1. It was resolved in future versions
probably, but we need a fix for OpenCms 9.0.1:

When you create xmlcontent with a same title like VFS foldername, new
OpenCms links on folder are wrongly targeted to xmlcotent

Example:

1.       create folder with name "test" (the path is /sites/default/test/)

2.       create xmlcotent (blogpost) and fill Title "test"

3.       edit some document and add link to folder, save

4.       link to folder is instantly changed to xmlcotent (it´s impossible
to link folder)

It looks like the  problem occurs only in conjunction with xmlcontent which
use URL mappings (blogs, news, events.).

Someone know how to fix it? Thank you.

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards
Filip Kratochvil